We all know that our furry best friends love us, so we need to show them that we love them back by helping them when their joints get brittle. No one wants their pooches to be in any unnecessary pain, especially when you could prevent it. But wait, How?
Support for Tense joints
Made for dogs
Of all sizes
Reduces strain on a dogs muscles
Happiness starts with a wet nose and ends with a tail.
Make Life Easy
Sometimes giving your dog a better life will take some sacrifice. But don’t worry, you’ll only have to give a couple of bucks for your loyal pet. Trust me, these products are worth it. Your dog will thank you and you can thank me later!
Sometimes the best way to control arthritis is taking a direct approach. The supplement Nutramax-Cosequin-Chewable-Tablets will help your dog maintains optimal joint function to increase joint mobility.
The Brindle Soft Memory Foam Dog Bed offers a nice alternative to an average doggie bed. The bed is soft and supportive. It has a consistency that conforms to weight and pressure to relieve achy joints, arthritis, and hip dysplasia.
Solvit PetSafe PupSTEP Plus Pet Stairs, X-Large, Foldable Steps allows for your dog to walk safely up and down your bed or couch. This is perfect for keeping your hound from soaring to the ground and causing pain.
Pet Zone Designer Diner Adjustable Elevated Pet Feeder Raised Dog Bowls reduces bloating in addition to strain on dog’s neck and joints. The dog will no longer have to bend down to get any more tasty treats. That eating position actually strains the spine and puts pressure on leg joints.
Eat Better: Feel Better
Yep, it’s as simple as that. You can find some great natural medicines right in your kitchen.
Like many of us know, a changed diet can change a life! Changing your canines old food habits to new and improved healthy alternatives can take some joint pain away. And give them some puppy power!
A dog’s diet can be very important for healthier joints. Knowing the nutritional requirements for a dog is an important part of helping your dog age gracefully.
But what kind of food should your hound be eating?
You can let your dog try supplements like Nutramax Cosequin Chewable Tablets and natural herbs. Below are some major herbs that your pooch will love.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is a culinary spice that is a major ingredient in Indian curries. : Reduces pain, inflammation, and stiffness related to rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis (OA);
- Ginger – This spice was used by The Indians and ancient Chinese. Decreases joint pain and reduces inflammation.
- Cayenne – This spice comes from the hot Cayenne chili pepper. It depletes the neurotransmitter’s supply of the substance P hormone. The P hormone is what sends out pain signals to the brain.
- Devil’s Claw Root – Natural inflammatory and used for rheumatism, arthritis, gout, muscle pain, and other degenerative disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Boswellia – This spice comes from the from the bark of the Boswellia tree found in India. Reduces inflammation and treats arthritis.
- Arnica – Arnica comes from the perennial Arnica montana. Which a yellow-orangish flower that grows in the mountains of Europe and Siberia. Arnica is also used to treat muscular aches, joint pain, and arthritis.
- Comfrey – Contains anti-inflammatory and pain relieving substances. Must make in form of poultice, cream or balm because the spice is toxic when consumed internally.
- Licorice Root – Licorice remains one of the most prescribed herbs in Chinese Medicine. It protects against chronic inflammatory conditions
- Meadowsweet – This spice has been used for centuries to treat arthritis. Meadowsweet alleviates joint pain by reducing acidity. It may even improve connective joint tissue.
- Yucca – Yucca extracts have anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Last but not least, coconut oil! It contains lauric acid that helps in reducing the inflammation. Ingesting coconut oil daily can improve his or her mobility and lessen pain.
On the Go
It’s a no-brainer that every dog needs exercise. However, though, it can be complicated to keep your dog moving but cruising. So strong focuses of physical activity should be warm-ups, cool down, and low impact exercises.
Low impact exercises can be as simple as walking and swimming. Your dog will also appreciate avoiding long rigorous exercises and trading them out for a simple schedule of exercising a couple of minutes each day. Remember that easy does it!
It also may be time to remodel some of your dogs accessories to make them more convenient and comfortable. Once again the images and products above show some examples of what to buy.
Pamper your Pooch
Tense joints love a good massage! And let’s face it, your dog will love the massage just as much! Your canine will be far too busy focusing on the massage to even think about sore joints.
Of course, that’s not the only reason to massage their tense muscles. The movement stimulates the blood and relaxes tense joints. So try massaging your dog for a couple of minutes each day.
Another important thing to do is trim dogs nails. I know this may sound weird and irrelevant but just trust me on this one. Leaving a dog’s nails left untrimmed can actually worsen and cause arthritis.
Arthritis develops due to the long nails pushing toe bones into unusual positions. The growth patterns of dog’s toenails is in a curved shape so the nail will dig into the paws and cause pain. Dogs generally shift their weight to the back of their paws when their toes hurt which will result in sore joints and muscles.
Keep it Heated
It’s important to keep your dog warm to avoid tense inflamed joints. So during winter, you may want to bring your pet inside or invest in a heat pad. Because temperature really does affect joints. It’s not a myth people!
Cold weather causes expansion and contraction of tendons, muscles, bones and scar tissues, resulting in pain. Low temperatures may also increase the thickness of joint fluids.
What the Pet Owners Have To Say
This product was rated a 4.6 out of 5 stars! Many people said this product made their dog return to normal. Some even went as far as to call these pills a miracle! Many say that their dogs took the pills with pleasure because they tasted like treats.
Many said that their dogs love the mattress. Customers said that the bed is very soft and comfortable and that their pets prefer it over the couch. Others said that they were jealous of their dogs because the bed was so darn soft!
The stairs are very sturdy and great for dogs and beds of all sizes. The stairs are easy to move due to being lightweight and foldable. Many say that they are glad that their furry friends are able to hop up on the bed and sleep with them again. How cute!
Doggy parents said the bowls were sturdy, well made, and great for the price. The dogs were able to easily eat from the bowl. Keep in mind that many think that the bowls are best at the top height.
So what are you waiting for? Give your furry babies the best life possible and watch them sloppy grin again.
- Get your pooches to eat healthy with herbs, supplements, and coconut oil.
- Easy does it when working out
- Make your canines life easy by adjusting their living space with a good mattress, small stairs, and raised eating bowls.
- Stay warm
- Treat your dog with spa treatment by giving them a massage
So that sums it up. Dogs deserve the best for their constant loyalty and love. They should continue smiling and wagging their tails even when their joints get sore. So show them you care and go invest in some doggie adjustments. Trust me, you won’t regret it!